Ge-Baek Hosin Sool
Taekwon-Do ITF School
Rules for staying at the camp
Dear members, these are the general rules for staying at the camps of our school. However, each camp may have its own specific rules, which you will learn at the camp. By registering for a camp, each participant agrees to abide by the rules listed below.
Who can come to the camp
- Unless we say otherwise in the event rules, all camps are for all technical levels, including beginners. Remember that attendance at least once a year at a training camp is a must, as is weekly attendance at training sessions.
- For younger children, consider whether they can handle being at camp without their families. Children are expected to have the ability to communicate with the teacher, basic hygiene habits, right and left hand recognition, and knowledge of clocks.
- If your child does not yet have all of the above skills, an older family member should accompany them. We also allow non-exercising participants at most camps.
- If you have a problem at a camp, please address it right away with the teacher present at the camp.
Program and meals
- The main program is training, with active or passive rest and independent practice of the exam program in the remaining time.
- Due to the physical demands of the training camp, it is necessary for everyone to have sufficient energy intake. Go for lunch and dinner. In case you don't eat something (either for health reasons - allergies, ... - or you don't like it), arrange in the kitchen for another meal (we will always find something for you). We don't recommend skipping snacks and breakfasts either.
- You can always go to the kitchen and ask for a meal (e.g. a second dinner).
- Mini pupils (up to and including 10 years old) - 10:30 p.m.
- Pupils (up to and including 13 years) - 23:00
- Juniors (up to and including 17 years) - 00:00
- Others - 03:00
- We will always tell you the specific schedule for the day at the end of the previous practice or at lunch and dinner. The tentative schedule for camp is: 8:45 a.m. - breakfast, 10:00 a.m. - practice, 12:30 p.m. - lunch, 3:30 p.m. - snack, 4:00 p.m. - practice, 6:15 p.m. - dinner, 7:45 p.m. - practice.
- One day a week we usually go on a trip.
- Exams are on the last day of camp, tentatively at 1:30 pm.
- Pre-exams for participation in the exams takes place throughout the camp and you cannot participate in the exams without passing it.
- Please leave the camp only from a tidy room that has been checked by the teacher.
- We only allow parental visits to the area outside of the participant's arrival and departure by prior arrangement.
- Please pay the price of the camp no later than upon arrival.
- If you arrive during practice time, please come to the gym and we will accommodate you at the earliest possible break.
Staying on the area:
- No one is allowed to leave the area without permission from the teacher.
- The entire area is non-smoking. However, we do not prohibit adults from smoking in front of the area.
- Alcohol for adults is only allowed after pupils have had their bedtime in the kitchen. Do not drink or store alcohol elsewhere.
- Strict ban on all other intoxicants!
- Pupils and mini pupils are only allowed in the pool under adult supervision.
- Only one person may jump on the trampoline at any time!
- Do not bring dishes to the cabins, eat in the dining room and put dishes away next to the kitchen.
- Apart from chargers and hairdryers, do not use other electrical appliances in the cabins.
- Please declare any special diet in the notes at registration and also on arrival (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy intolerant, ...).
- In agreement with the teacher, you can end your stay at any time without refund.
Violation of any of the above mentioned rules may lead to the participant's expulsion from the camp without refund or expulsion from STM or the school. In the event of damage to property, the participant or his/her legal guardian will pay for the cost of repair.